FUNDS ASSOCIATE 6YRS+- LEADING CENTRAL LONDON LAW FIRM
This Leading Central London law firm are currently looking for a Funds associate with 6+PQE to join their team.
With the current success of their corporate department they have once again been recognised by the independent guides to the UK's legal profession with top tier rankings in the 2018 edition of Chambers UK for Corporate/M&A (Lower Mid-Market) and The Legal 500 2017 for M&A: smaller deals up to £50m.
As a senior associate within the funds, finance and regulatory team of the corporate department, your role will include (but is not limited to):
- Advising sponsors and investors in respect of the formation, restructuring and winding up of/investment into real estate, private equity and debt funds and other co-investment structures.
- Working with first time sponsors and fund managers in connection with their establishment and regulatory status.
- Drafting fund documentation including private placement memoranda, subscription agreement and investment/asset management agreements.
- Conducting negotiations with sponsors, managers, investors and other parties.
- Actively progressing complex matters and transactions with partner support.
- Working alongside the tax, regulatory, property, corporate and other departments in the Firm as well as with external on and offshore advisers.
They have a broad range of sports, media, entertainment and tech start-up clients and a very entrepreneurial culture.
For further information, please contact Daniel Diamond on 020 7187 7475. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.