Associate - Real Estate - US Law Firm
Our client, a very well respected US Law Firm who were recently honoured in the 2018 edition of Chambers Global, have a fantastic opportunity for a 2+ year PQE Associate to join their Real Estate team in their London office. The firm's London office provide advice across all industry sectors and have particular expertise in Real Estate, Funds, FS and Regulatory work.
Their London office is currently going through exciting growth and Real Estate specifically forms a significant proportion of what the firm does in the US (over 100 fee earners).
The firm also have a great culture in their London office..
The firm are keen to bring on a junior to mid-level Associate who has strong core real estate skills, obtained from an International or City law firm in London.
The work will likely include and cover:
- lead and manage real estate finance transactions
- mentor junior associates and trainees
- assist with structuring transactions
- corporate support
- acquisitions and disposals (asset and SPVs) - for single assets and portfolios
- real estate development
- Qualified Solicitor (UK or oversees)
- Real Estate Finance experience at a City, International or US Firm
- 2+ years' PQE