Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for the chance to become an Associate or work closely with the head of department? If so then this opportunity may be for you. Our client is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their well established firm in York. Our client is well known for their exceptionally high quality work and are well known within the legal market for their remarkably outstanding service.
- From day one you can expect to handle a broad range of Commercial Property matters which include buying/selling commercial properties; freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals as well as commercial leases for both landlords and tenants.
- The firm boasts an impressive client base.
- The firm is keen to find someone who is interested in getting involved in the firm's BD and marketing and is ideally looking for someone to support the director by helping them grow the department.
- This is a great opportunity for someone to really make an impact at the firm and drive the department forward.
- You will need to be a hard working and committed individual who has the ability to not only motivate yourself but also the team as well.
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who is at least 6 years PQE or ideally associate level, however this level of experience has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this level but who have the relevant knowledge/experience, together with the enthusiasm for this particular role.
- Having a following of clients would be ideal for this role however it is not essential.
- You will be joining a friendly and supportive working environment.
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw (or another member of our private practice department) at Sacco Mann.