A leading full service national law firm is looking for a Corporate Solicitor to join its successful team. The firm has a fantastic reputation for being a progressive and forward thinking firm. They are keen to hear from candidates who have a genuine interest in this area.
- From day one you will be exposed to a broad range of high quality corporate work acting for both sellers and buyers on mergers and acquisitions as well as shares and business transactions.
- The firm boasts an impressive client base of highly reputable companies. The work is both national and international in nature.
- If junior, you will have the opportunity to work with the partners in the team and support them on their deals.
- The firm is keen to find a very personable, bright and confident individual who will have the strength of character to interact effectively with colleagues and clients at every level.
- Along with having sound knowledge of this area of law acquired at a reputable law firm, you should have excellent commercial acumen.
- If a trainee, the firm is ideally looking for someone who has spent at least one seat of their training contract in a corporate department at a strong mid-tier or top-tier firm.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who will genuinely invest in your career development and progression whilst providing outstanding support.
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw (or another member of our private practice department) at Sacco Mann.