Real Estate Solicitor
A top tier law firm has an amazing new opportunity within its Leeds offices for a Real Estate Solicitor to develop their career with our client's property team. You will work alongside experienced lawyers who are highly regarded in this field, deal with a vast range of clients, including multinational corporations and receive a high level of training, giving you the tools to succeed in this role and your career. If you are looking for a diverse and challenging yet incredibly rewarding workload, then this role will be for you!
- You will work in one of the largest dedicated property teams in the country. Working alongside well renowned lawyers with vast experience in this field, the quality of work you will experience is high class and provides a unique opportunity to use and develop your skillset.
- Running a varied caseload, as well as supporting more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to be involved in high value and complex transactions, including major lettings and capital value transactions for some of the major institutional real estate investors, development work for PLC property development companies and leasing work for a wide range of national and international clients.
- The standard of clients you will work with will be exceptional with plenty of opportunity to work alongside the firm's international offices on cases for those larger corporate clients.
- You should be able to show a strong understanding of property work and a passion to develop your career in this field.
- Whilst they are one of the leading teams nationally, they have had great success in recruiting more junior lawyers from smaller regional practices as they take the view that when recruiting at a junior level they are looking for potential, and they fully expect to give extensive training. They will be looking for strong academics, an ambitious and practical approach and the willingness to work hard.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with clients is a must as you will be entrusted with considerable client contact. The firm will support you with this and help to develop these skills.
- The firm are ideally looking for someone who is NQ-2 years PQE, however this is just a guideline and candidates that fall outside of this bracket but still possess the correct skills and knowledge to succeed in this role, are encouraged to apply.
- An opportunity to work within a top tier law firm alongside very experienced solicitors and with a great caseload you will have the opportunity to develop your career and add to your skillset.
- Their training and development is first rate, both classroom and 'on the job', this focusses on not only the technical side of things but also wider skills to enable you to become a first rate lawyer.
- The level of work and the client base you will work with is second to none. The experience that you will be able to gain from day one will be excellent. You will have the opportunity to develop with the business and ultimately gain your own client base.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.