- Full time
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge or perhaps looking for a new role to make that step towards partnership? If you have a track record of developing work, or perhaps a following of clients and are looking to join a firm that has untapped potential then this could be the role for you.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor in a strong regional firm in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Our client is based in Leeds city centre and have an excellent reputation as being an 'employer of choice'.
They have been established for over 30 years and are recognised as being one of the top 100 firms in the North, being recognised across a wide range of commercial disciplines by the Legal 500 and Chambers guides.
- The firms' client base is varied ranging from SMEs to larger national companies that are regional, national and international and comprise of public and private sector businesses.
- You will be acting on general commercial matters such as advising clients on their day to day running of their business contracts such as terms and conditions, they have particular interest in those with experience within specific sectors including health, energy and education as they believe that there is more that they can do for existing clients within these sectors as well as ideally developing them further.
- There is the backup and support that you would find in larger Leeds firms, but the feel of being within a slightly smaller firm as well as the opportunity to have an impact and progress at the pace appropriate to your development and experience, there are genuinely no bars to your progression.
- There is a friendly office environment, and you will be surrounded by well experienced lawyers across all disciplines, offering you the quality of support you'd find at larger national firms.
- They are genuinely looking for someone who can make a difference and there is clear equity partnership opportunity, with realistic expectations of what needs to be achieved to receive this.
- Ideally you have a following or previous experience in the health (including dental and GP's), energy, or education sector, however this is not essential.
- It is essential that you can put forward a business case, this may include capitalising upon internal opportunities as well as having your own contacts or track record.
- We are looking for someone with a high quality background, the ability to grasp and deal with complex legal matters as well as a client friendly and collegiate approach.
- You will have experience within commercial law and be able to demonstrate great business acumen.
- Our client is open minded about the exact level that they can recruit at as there is flexibility within the role, however it's likely that the ideal person will be at least 7 years PQE, you could already be a Partner elsewhere though.
A fantastic career opportunity with no glass ceiling and a change to really make a mark on a firm.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Commercial Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly