7 days left
- Full time
Our client is an international corporation seeking a London based Investigations Analyst to be responsible for supporting inquiries into allegations / concerns of wrongdoing and assisting with case management, document review and eDiscovery.
This is initially a 2 month temporary assignment to commence as soon as possible paying £150-200 per day.
- Relevant investigation and/or Legal experience e.g. legal services, law enforcement, military, government, corporate and/or consulting environments
- Competent user of eDiscovery software and platforms
- Use of analytical software such as i2, iMAP, mindmap, casemap, (or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience supporting interviews including note taking and drafting memorandums
- Ability to engage and brief Group Investigations case leads and management on progress
- Competent user of all Microsoft office packages, specifically excel (intermediate/advanced user is desirable)
- French language skills are highly desirable.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and would like more information please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Investigations Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly