Banking & Finance Lawyer
Is there a different way to practice law? We certainly think so.
Axiom is an elite provider of legal services to the most well-known financial institutions and corporates in the world. We are currently looking for fantastic Banking and Finance lawyers to join us for long term secondment opportunities to some of the most innovative and prestigious institutions in the world.
What we can offer you:
- A choice of elite, global clients, with cutting-edge work on offer
- The ability to direct the path of your own career
- Flexibility and a work-life balance that you’ve always dreamed of
- A variety of sectors and work so you’ll consistently be challenged and engaged
- A full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare, and professional development
What we’re looking for:
- Self-directed, roll-up-your-sleeves lawyers with fresh ideas and a passion for their practice area
- Exceptional academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience is preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- 2 - 8 years PQE experience in banking, including but not limited to general lending, leveraged finance, acquisition finance, structured finance or capital markets
- Providing practical in-house legal advice and support on a wide range of finance transactions including representing banks, borrowers and private equity houses on banking matters, both mid-market and investment grade, syndicated and bilateral
- Advising on corporate lending transactions (acting for both lenders & borrowers), leveraged acquisition finance transactions, project finance transactions, asset-backed/receivables finance transactions
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a variety of financing documents, including; loan facility agreements, security documentation, intercreditor agreements, ancillary documents, corporate authority documents
- Advising both on domestic and cross-border transactions including managing external counsel
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
The legal industry is changing – where will you be when it happens?
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance 7+ years In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Acquisition Finance 7+ years In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset Finance 7+ years In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Debt Capital Markets 7+ years In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Derivatives 7+ years In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)