Is there a different way to practice law? We certainly think so.
Axiom is an elite provider of legal services to the most well-known financial institutions and corporates in the world. We are currently looking for fantastic Funds lawyers to join us for long term secondment opportunities to some of the most innovative and prestigious institutions in the world.
What we can offer you:
- A choice of elite, global clients, with cutting-edge work on offer
- The ability to direct the path of your own career
- Flexibility and a work-life balance that you’ve always dreamed of
- A variety of sectors and work so you’ll consistently be challenged and engaged
- A full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare, and professional development
What we’re looking for:
- Self-directed, roll-up-your-sleeves lawyers with fresh ideas and a passion for their practice area
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- Experience of unauthorised funds and structured investment products desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of experience in the asset management, funds and/or regulatory space; in-house experience is preferred
- Legal safeguarding of the implementation of fund solutions, including Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Participating in the product development (set up, launch, mergers, transfers in specie and liquidation of undertakings for collective investment) and distribution of financial products
- Drafting and reviewing the full range of funds documentation including; Trust deeds, Instruments of Incorporation, Prospectuses, KIIDs, Investor Notifications and Marketing Documents, Investment Management Agreements, Subscription Agreements, Memorandum, Articles of Association, Verification Notes, Discretionary Investment Management, Distribution and Platform Agreements, Service Provider Agreements
- Advising on upcoming regulatory changes such as UCITS V, MIFID II and Solvency II as well as ongoing advice on UCITS, AIFMD, FATCA, MiFID II and the FCA Handbook: COLL, FUND etc.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
The legal industry is changing – where will you be when it happens?
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.