Is there a different way to practice law? We certainly think so.
Axiom is an elite provider of legal services to the most well-known financial institutions and corporates in the world. We are currently looking for fantastic Corporate lawyers to join us for long term secondment opportunities to some of the most innovative and prestigious institutions in the world.
What we can offer you:
- A choice of elite, global clients, with cutting-edge work on offer
- The ability to direct the path of your own career
- Flexibility and a work-life balance that you’ve always dreamed of
- A variety of sectors and work so you’ll consistently be challenged and engaged
- A full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare, and professional development
What we’re looking for:
- Self-directed, roll-up-your-sleeves lawyers with fresh ideas and a passion for their practice area
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- 2+ years of solid experience in transactional corporate matters and/or commercial law with excellent academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience is preferred
- Providing practical in-house legal advice and support on mergers and acquisitions both domestic and cross border, including representing both public and private companies in corporate transactions
- Advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, flotations, takeovers, buy-ins, buyouts, joint ventures and private equity/fund investments
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of corporate contracts, including; share purchase agreements, ancillary documents, disclosure letters, engagement letters, confidentiality agreements, offering memoranda, shareholders agreements, joint venture agreements
- Providing guidance and support on various corporate policies and corporate governance matters
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
The legal industry is changing – where will you be when it happens?
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.