Arabic Speaking Assistant Solicitor (3 Years PQE) – International Department
Arabic Speaking Assistant Solicitor (3 Years PQE) – International Department – Ref: ASAS/IGC/SM/FEB18
Leigh Day is seeking an Arabic Speaking Assistant Solicitor to join its highly acclaimed International Department. This is an interesting and challenging role and the successful candidate will assist a Partner and work within a team of other solicitors and paralegals. This is an excellent opportunity to join a coveted, award winning, specialist ‘claimant’ law firm renowned for ground breaking cases.
Key Tasks and responsibilities;
Responsibilities will include reviewing and analysing Arabic language materials and providing and obtaining accurate information and instructions from our Arabic speaking clients so as to enable them to make informed decisions and for their claims to be progressed.
To be successful you must have;
• The role involves reviewing many Arabic documents as well as oral and written communication with clients and therefore excellent fluency in reading, writing and speaking Arabic and English is a must.
• Demonstrable claimant litigation experience, with experience of acting on behalf of claimants in personal injury, civil actions against the Ministry of Defence or Police, international claims or false imprisonments claims would be an advantageous.
• 3 years’ relevant PQE, although all applications will be considered.
• Ability to analyse complex factual and legal situations, with experience of managing assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
• Excellent IT and strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt to a busy environment.
To be considered for this post you must be eligible to practice as a solicitor in England and Wales.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract based in London.
Please visit our website https://www.leighday.co.uk/Careers/Solicitors to download the job description and application form.
Please return the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 March 2018.
- A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
- A copy of your up-to-date CV.
- The completed application form (downloadable from our website).
Unfortunately we may not be able to consider applications where this information is not provided.
Leigh Day is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.