Industrial Disease Paralegal, Birmingham
Our client is a leading law firm based in Birmingham. They are seeking an experienced industrial disease paralegal or legal executive.
As a member of the disease team you will be responsible for a varied caseload of pre litigated disease cases. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own caseload of pre litigated disease cases of various complexity
- Providing technical assistance and assistance to others
- Drafting and performing legal research
- Attendances at court where applicable
- Updating case management systems in a timely and effective manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Disease claims handling experience
- Knowledge of CPR procedures
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Industrial Disease Paralegal, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly