Construction Associate/Partner - Oxford
Is your goal to be a key decision maker at a Legal 500 firm working on London level matters? My client is a leading ranked national law firm and they are looking for senior individuals to continue the expansion in their Oxfordshire based office.
As an integral member of the construction team you will be:
- Assisting in relation to management and team strategy
- Working with high flying Property investors, retailers and developers
- Providing advice on planning issues
- Handling disputes concerning the design and procurement of exciting new projects
- Working on a wide range of construction related matters
The firm strongly believes they can offer you a fresh challenge in a friendly and driven team where you can excel and feel recognised.
Please contact Liam at Chadwick Nott for further information
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Construction Associate/Partner - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly