Clinical Negligence Paralegal
7 days left
- Full time
Our client, a well-respected and award winning law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Assistant to join their Healthcare Division based in Cambridge to work on NHSR clinical negligence litigation matters. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have an interest in this area to join a highly reputable Division, ranked in the top tier for Defendant Clinical Negligence in both Chambers and Legal 500.
Their defendant only practice advises the NHSR, NHS Trusts, the Medical Protection Society and medical malpractice insurers of private hospitals, clinics and practitioners on clinical negligence claims. They also advise on medical insurance coverage, health law advice, regulatory matters and represent clients at inquests and judicial reviews. The Division consists of 7 partners and 50 lawyers undertaking healthcare related work across their offices.
Type of Clients: NHS Healthcare clients, independent hospital groups and practitioners.
Type of Cases: A wide range of clinical negligence claims of mainly low to medium value.
- Degree 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
- Previous work experience in a similar role as Legal Assistant, Litigation Assistant, Paralegal etc
- Good knowledge of clinical negligence litigation process and Civil Procedure Rules
- Excellent communication skills - preferably with Client contact experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Fast track claims experience
- File management experience - effective use of diary system/case management system to ensure capture of management information
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly