WEALTH ASSOCIATE 4-7YRS- EDINBURGH/LONDON- INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
This International Law firm are currently looking for a non-contentious associate to join their growing Wealth team within their Financial Services Sector to be based in either London or in their Edinburgh offices.
Ideally they are looking for candidates with 4-7 years of experience.
Financial services is one of the largest in revenue terms of their four Global Sectors. Wealth is a fast-growing part their financial services practice, involving a wide range of their top clients in banking, life insurance and wealth management.
Their Wealth team consists of a group of lawyers who mainly focus primarily on non-contentious work and sit within the Financial Services Sector, providing opportunities for close collaboration and cross-team working. The team's clients encompass insurers, banks and wealth managers focused on retail investment arrangements, leveraging the very strong financial services relationships of the firm.
Their clients include major global and UK wealth and life insurance businesses.
The work will be both transactional and advisory, based around:
- advising on product design and development, ranging from ISAs, investment accounts, self-invested pensions and life insurance to investment funds
- advising on customer terms and conditions and related documentation, product distribution agreements and terms of business
- advising on consumer legal and regulatory requirements including unfair terms, clear communications, PRIIPS and IDD/MiFID and in relation to customer migration projects
- FCA and PRA regulatory issues (including investigations and enhanced supervision projects)
- advising on outsourcing arrangements
Ideally, you will have some experience and exposure to some of these practices. You should be able to be flexible in terms of undertaking similar tasks in relation to wealth and life insurance products.
For further information, please contact Jago Verna on 020 7187 7440. Alternatively, please email your CV to Jago.email@example.com.
Apply for WEALTH ASSOCIATE 4-7YRS- EDINBURGH/LONDON- INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly