EMPLOYMENT ASSOCIATE NQ-5YRS- TOP 30 UK FIRM
This Top 30 UK firm are currently looking for a Employment associate with NQ-5PQE to join their Employment team in London.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Undertake a busy and varied workload of employment matters advising all types of employers with an emphasis on their financial services sector clients.
* Work on complex discrimination, whistle blowing and breach of contract litigation (Employment Tribunal and High Court)
* Manage non-contentious projects including restructures (redundancy and TUPE) in the UK and across multiple jurisdictions
* General employment advisory work by telephone and email
* Take an active role in supervising the work of and assisting in the development of junior fee-earners.
* Take part in and initiate marketing / network activities in order to maintain and develop work from existing clients and potential clients. This includes presenting and assisting in client seminars.
* Contribute to non fee-earning activity as appropriate e.g. knowledge sharing, training.
Their Employment and Pensions is over 70 strong with 13 Partners and a presence in London, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Bristol.
Their London Employment team is recognised as Band 2 in Chambers UK 2018. Whilst they take a sector approach covering both the private and public sector, this particular position will focus on supporting the team's financial and commercial sector clients, which includes four of the top ten investment banks and major multinational employers, together whose revenue accounts for 75% of the work for the London team. The firm and the team genuinely values work/life balance and the employment team offers a calm working environment free of the politics associated with many established firms.
For further information, please contact Chris Mayo on 020 7187 7430 or alternatively please email your CV to email@example.com.