Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
We are seeking a solicitor with broad private client experience to join my clients office based near Oxford.
Your experience can have been acquired at a regional or local firm where you have been involved in good quality private client work to include:
· lifetime estate planning to cover advice on the preparation of Wills, charitable legacies and trusts;
· obtaining grants of probate or letters of administration and the administration of estates
· post-death planning to include advising on deeds of variation;
· trust creation and administration;
· Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
The successful applicant will take on and expand a broad caseload of private client work (including for high net worth clients) and be confident in marketing and networking to generate new business. Applicants should preferably be STEP accredited or working towards it, with the ability to work without supervision.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT
BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.