Corporate & Banking Solicitor
CORPORATE & BANKING SOLICITOR
NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
My clients Corporate & Commercial team based in Southampton has an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality professional advice to a full range of business clients.
The Corporate & Commercial team in Southampton are currently recruiting for a 1-3 year PQE solicitor to work in their Corporate and Banking and Finance teams. The role will involve acting on corporate finance matters however the main focus of the role will be to help service our expanding work flows from our challenger bank clients.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Corporate & Banking work or at the very least have a good understanding and a desire to develop their interest in these fields with Paris Smith’s Corporate & Banking Teams.
Additional skills/background required:-
· Sound professional training with reputable law firm.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Excellent organisation skills.
· Willingness and ability to provide a major contribution to, and delivery of, the Department’s development plan, including its business development activities, and be a key player in its future growth.
· Have the drive and ambition to maintain the department’s outstanding reputation.
In return my client offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
Apply for Corporate & Banking Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly