Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Our client is a regional heavyweight and they are looking for a commercial litigation lawyer between 1-4 years pqe to join the Commercial Dispute Resolution team. If you've undertaken good quality commercial litigation work, have great academics, and you are looking for a dynamic but supportive atmosphere in which to hone your skills with "top drawer" work, then you should apply!
They offer a team which is led by 3 nationally recognised partners who are dedicated to commercial dispute resolution and trusted by leading UK and global companies and entrepreneurs to advise on resolution of complex, high value commercial disputes. The partners are supported by a significant resource of specialist commercial litigation lawyers which combine to produce a formidable team which is consistently rated in the top tier both in Yorkshire and ranked as national leaders by leading publications for this practice area.
You will be working for national and international clients for example:
- they handle the UK and European disputes for a global manufacturer in a broad range of sectors, including oil and gas, mining, construction, financial and automotive.
- advising one of Europe's largest, and one of the UK's leading, environmental and waste companies, they act on a wide range of issues and disputes, often adopting a strategic risk management and cross-discipline approach.
- they undertake a variety of legal work for one of the UK's largest generators of renewable power, and have acted for this client in a wide range of commercial disputes.
- representing a major global electronics manufacturer in its defence of a claim in Nigeria.
- instructed by a European public body for international dispute claims which speaks volumes as to the profile of this firm outside the UK.
- retained advisor in the UK for one of the world's leading contract research organization. They handle a wide range of legal work, including commercial and contractual disputes.
- acting for a global metering manufacturer in relation to major project and product disputes.
- retained by an oil exploration company to advise on project issues in Africa.
1-4 years pqe (but will consider anyone who can demonstrate the skills and knowledge they are looking for).
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly