Costs Assistant, Birmingham
Our client is a leading international law firm with office based in the centre of Birmingham. They are currently seeking a costs assistant to assist with the preparation of:
- Preparing bills of costs, replies and costs budgets
- Preparing files for assessment
- Preparing instructions to counsel
- Assisting the costs draftsman
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' costs assistant experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work to under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking growing organisation. Offering excellent prospects for career progression as well as an excellent remuneration package and benefits.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Costs Assistant, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly