Fee Earner (Clinical Negligence) 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is a highly respected legal practice with over 1000 staff in a network of offices nationwide. They are ranked in the Chambers Guide and in the Legal 500 and are currently recruiting for a fee earner to join their clinical negligence team in Bristol. This is a 12 month fixed term contract paying between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
You will manage a full caseload of fast track or multi track group action non-portal cases, under supervision.
- Knowledge of PI law - Experience of handling fast track PI claims including experience of the litigation process
- Knowledge of CPR, rules on evidence, litigation process and funding
- Ability to assess and advise on evidence, liability and quantum
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including drafting skills and direct contact with clients
- Strong file management skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Law degree/Graduate Diploma in law or experience of equivalent standing
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall @ Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Fee Earner (Clinical Negligence) 12 month fixed term contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly