Fee Earner (Clinical Negligence) 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is a highly respected legal practice with over 1000 staff in a network of offices nationwide. They are ranked in the Chambers Guide and in the Legal 500 and are currently recruiting for a fee earner to join their clinical negligence team in Bristol. This is a 12 month fixed term contract paying between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
You will manage a full caseload of fast track or multi track group action non-portal cases, under supervision.
- Knowledge of PI law - Experience of handling fast track PI claims including experience of the litigation process
- Knowledge of CPR, rules on evidence, litigation process and funding
- Ability to assess and advise on evidence, liability and quantum
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including drafting skills and direct contact with clients
- Strong file management skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Law degree/Graduate Diploma in law or experience of equivalent standing
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall @ Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.