M&A Lawyer/Senior Broker - Warranty & Indemnity
The leading warranty and indemnity/M&A insurance team in the European market is looking to appoint a Netherlands-qualified Corporate or Private Equity Lawyer to lead their development into the Netherlands market as a Broker specialising within W&I initially based from London.
The appointment is a practice lead and the firm have ambition to develop a team on the ground in the future.
- The team is made up of ex-top-tier Corporate M&A and Private Equity Lawyers that have moved into insurance broking
- The team is the leading provider of specialist insurance solutions for mergers and acquisitions and warranty and indemnity risks
- The firm focus on the private equity and real estate sectors, working with leading Fund Managers across Europe and North America
- The appointment will be initially based in London for 12 months and subsequently relocate back to Netherlands, if he or she chooses to do so
- The individual will be a first class M&A or Private Equity Lawyer that is technically and commercially able at the deal table
- He or she will have a strong network of Indigenous and Foreign Lawyers, private equity and venture capital investors into the Netherlands markets
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.