Regulatory PSL Lawyer Bristol
Rare opportunity for an experienced commercial litigation solicitor with regulatory expedience, or a Regulatory solicitor to move into a PSL role, in a firm where you will be valued and rewarded as a senior fee earner.
The Regulatory team cover a wide range of issues including the following:
- Brexit implications: Regulated Procurement & FOIA: public procurement; utilities procurement; defence and security procurement; UK-led and by EU institutions; FOIA and ICO.
- Health, Safety & Environment: UK and international, including crisis response following H&S incidents, internal corporate investigations and investigations by regulators, interviews, criminal prosecutions etc Advisory, including H&S policy and protocol review, advice on governance, single pieces of advice and compliance; Corporate Support, including corporate due diligence and advice on indemnities and warranties.
- Personal Injury defence and advice: for non-insured or self-insured corporate businesses.
- Product and Consumer Regulation: advice on regulatory issues at all stages of a product's journey starting from R&D, ranging through manufacture, packaging and labelling, advertising and marketing, importing and exporting, selling to consumers, dealing with faulty goods, dealing with regulators and advising on product disposal.
- Food Law
- White collar crime: including financial regulatory, fraud and bribery.
- Data Protection and Cyber Security
If you are an experienced Regulatory lawyer with experience of all or some of the above, and are looking for a new challenge in an award winning, innovative Top 50 Law firm, this could be the challenge you are seeking for 2018.
Our client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and resourceful; pro-active and motivated self-starter with excellent organisational skills; flexible, pragmatic and problem-solving approach. Whilst prior Professional Support Lawyer experience is not a pre-requisite, but a good understanding of how large law firms' Knowledge functions operate and of the wider commercial priorities of a client-focused business is an advantage.
For more information and a full job spec please contact Sarah Wood.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.