Regulatory PSL Lawyer Bristol
Rare opportunity for an experienced commercial litigation solicitor with regulatory expedience, or a Regulatory solicitor to move into a PSL role, in a firm where you will be valued and rewarded as a senior fee earner.
The Regulatory team cover a wide range of issues including the following:
- Brexit implications: Regulated Procurement & FOIA: public procurement; utilities procurement; defence and security procurement; UK-led and by EU institutions; FOIA and ICO.
- Health, Safety & Environment: UK and international, including crisis response following H&S incidents, internal corporate investigations and investigations by regulators, interviews, criminal prosecutions etc Advisory, including H&S policy and protocol review, advice on governance, single pieces of advice and compliance; Corporate Support, including corporate due diligence and advice on indemnities and warranties.
- Personal Injury defence and advice: for non-insured or self-insured corporate businesses.
- Product and Consumer Regulation: advice on regulatory issues at all stages of a product's journey starting from R&D, ranging through manufacture, packaging and labelling, advertising and marketing, importing and exporting, selling to consumers, dealing with faulty goods, dealing with regulators and advising on product disposal.
- Food Law
- White collar crime: including financial regulatory, fraud and bribery.
- Data Protection and Cyber Security
If you are an experienced Regulatory lawyer with experience of all or some of the above, and are looking for a new challenge in an award winning, innovative Top 50 Law firm, this could be the challenge you are seeking for 2018.
Our client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and resourceful; pro-active and motivated self-starter with excellent organisational skills; flexible, pragmatic and problem-solving approach. Whilst prior Professional Support Lawyer experience is not a pre-requisite, but a good understanding of how large law firms' Knowledge functions operate and of the wider commercial priorities of a client-focused business is an advantage.
For more information and a full job spec please contact Sarah Wood.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Regulatory PSL Lawyer Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly