FS Reg - major international firm - 2-6 PQE - London
This is a sensational opportunity for a Financial Services Regulatory lawyer to join one of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms.
Our client's FS Regulatory team understands and has extensive experience assisting with the challenges faced by financial institutions managing regulatory risk across multiple jurisdictions. This could be anything from advising clients on compliance strategies for cross-jurisdictionally operating business lines to managing regulatory investigations/enforcement involving multiple regulators and multiple jurisdictions.
Due to the nature of the practice, our client's lawyers have a broader range of experience than many legal advisers: of course outstanding technical and professional skills are a given, but they're not enough on their own without an in-depth understanding of regulatory policy and process and how it impacts on our clients' businesses. Amongst other areas, our client's lawyers assist with:
- Authorisations and issues surrounding corporate restructuring
- Advice on compliance and risk management policies and procedures - including advice on the implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Advice on responding to compliance problems, including conduct of reviews or internal investigations (whether or not at the request of the regulator)
- Advice and representation during regulatory investigations and enforcement actions - combining heavyweight litigation expertise with leading regulatory capability and top-ranked public lawyers, we handle the full range of civil, criminal and regulatory investigations and enforcement actions that can result from a regulatory failure
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Trained and have 2 to 6 years' post-qualification experience in non-contentious financial services regulatory work, dealing with large, complex matters, at a City or international firm;
- Excellent academics (ideally all As at A-level or equivalent and a good 2:1 or better at a top tier university);
I am very interested in speaking with candidates who have experience in advising on the regulatory elements of investment banking matters.
For further information please get in touch with David von Dadelszen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +447860774391 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for FS Reg - major international firm - 2-6 PQE - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly