US CAPITAL MARKETS ASSOCIATES (CLASS OF 2013-2016)- MAGIC CIRCLE FIRM
This Magic Circle firm are currently looking for US Capital Markets associates from the class of 2013-2016 to join their team in London.
Their U.S. Practice focuses on cross border capital markets transactions, including equity, investment grade and sovereign bonds, and high yield bond transactions. Their work is complex and exciting and involves some of the most innovative and prominent transactions in the marketplace.
The Role and Your Responsibilities
*Applying US federal securities laws and New York law to complex cross border capital markets transactions - from initial structuring to execution and closing
*Advising issuers, investment banks and other parties on all aspects of US liability exposure as well as SEC exemption requirements in respect of marketing, offering and selling securities to US-based and internal investors
*Undertaking and managing documentary due diligence exercises to US SEC registered standards of practice
*Managing transaction timetables and workstreams to ensure key benchmarks are met
*Taking comments and mark up on drafts of prospectuses and other forms of offering document
*Arranging and participating in signing and closing meetings
*Liaising with printers to supervise the productions of prospectuses
*Legal research relating to the above
*Procedural work such as drafting board minutes and reviewing corporate documentation
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Debt Capital Markets 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- High yield 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- US Securities 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)