REAL ESTATE (INVESTMENT/LANDLORD & TENANT) ASSOCIATE NQ-3YRS- UK FIRM
This UK firm are currently looking for a Real Estate associate with NQ-3PQE to work within their Investment, Landlord and Tenant team in London.
Their Real Estate department covers all aspects of property-related legal services and they act for a wide range of clients including many household names in the retail and hospitality sector, property investors and funders and large-scale residential developers.
You will be supporting the senior fee earners in the ILT team on a variety of matters, which will include the following:
- New leases and renewal leases
- Landlord & Tenant management work
- Assisting in drafting of Certificates of Title
- Commercial acquisitions and disposals of property assets
- Buying and selling vacant possession property:
- Reviewing and commenting on Heads of Terms
- Reviewing and commenting on contracts for sale and purchase
- Reviewing title
- Dealing with enquiries and searches
- Dealing with post-completion matters
- On all matters, dealing directly with solicitor and client enquiries
- Ensuring that all client matter schedules are up to date and are maintained for both internal and external use
- Participating in and instigating business development activity, including attendance at appropriate events and production of content for publication
- Attending departmental and other appropriate briefings to assess current and future needs
For further information, please contact Nick Shillinglaw on 020 7187 7497 . Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for REAL ESTATE (INVESTMENT/LANDLORD & TENANT) ASSOCIATE NQ-3YRS- UK FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly