HOUSING FINANCE ASSOCIATE 6-10PQE- BIRMINGHAM/WIMBLEDON- LEADING UK FIRM
This Leading National law firm who are a leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors have a current opening for a Housing Finance associate with 6-10PQE to join their highly regarded Housing practice in either Birmingham or London. Ideally you will have:
- Experience of advising on property finance, loan facilities and restructuring/ refinancing, acting for housing association clients;
- Experience of advising on bond issues (Housing sector preferred but not essential); and
- Private placement experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and dynamic market leading firm and the successful candidates is likely to have:
- a genuine interest in growing business from existing clients as well as targeting and attracting new clients; and
- good interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate at interview that he or she is commercially minded, highly organised and able to work effectively in teams.
For further information, please contact Nick Shillinglaw on 020 7187 7497 . Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.