CORPORATE/CAPITAL MARKETS ASSOCIATE 1-3YRS- LEADING CENTRAL LONDON FIRM
This Leading Central London law firm are currently looking for a Corporate/Capital Markets associate with 1-3PQE to join their team.
With the current success of their corporate department they have once again been recognised by the independent guides to the UK's legal profession with top tier rankings in the 2018 edition of Chambers UK for Corporate/M&A (Lower Mid-Market) and The Legal 500 2017 for M&A: smaller deals up to £50m.
You will Work under supervision advising a diverse range of clients, from start-up businesses to major listed companies on a broad range of corporate matters. The work will include but not be
- Listings on AIM, particularly acting for the issuer including drafting the admission document,
- drafting ancillary documents, negotiating placing agreements, completing compliance checklists and verification;
- Listings on the Main Market of the LSE, particularly the Standard segment including drafting the prospectus, drafting ancillary documents, completing UKLA checklists, dealing with comments from the UKLA and verification;
- Reverse takeovers and obtaining waivers of Rule 9 of the City Code on Takeovers & Mergers;
- Secondary fundraisings on AIM and the Main Market (e.g. placings, open offers and right issues);
- Drafting of AGM and GM notices, forms of proxy and associated documentation;
- Advising on compliance with market rules;
- Advising on corporate governance issues; and Takeovers, both by offer and scheme of arrangement.
They have a broad range of sports, media, entertainment and tech start-up clients and a very entrepreneurial culture"
For further information, please contact Daniel Diamond on 020 7187 7475. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.