DATA PROTECTION ASSOCIATE 5YRS+/PARTNER- LEADING NATIONAL LAW FIRM
This Leading National law firm are currently looking for Data Protection lawyers to join their team in London. They are interested in candidates who are 5+PQE up to Partner level.
Their team advises on a wide range of IT agreements and issues including:
- Software and information licensing
- Software distribution
- Online services (sometimes called "application service providers")
- Website design
- Website hosting, support and maintenance
- Investments in IT
- Framework agreements (sometimes called "master or "call off" agreements)
- IT-related dispute resolution
- Distance selling regulation
- Privacy regulation
- Cloud computing
- Advice on the performance of particular software on certain platforms
- Intellectual Property: a full range of services to help your business protect and exploit its intellectual property, build value, support innovation and creativity
- Specialist advice on Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- E-commerce Law: advice on the legal issues raised by buying and selling goods and services online
You must have solid Data Protection experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to generate new business.
For further information, please contact Anna Cox on 0207 187 7477. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for DATA PROTECTION ASSOCIATE 5YRS+/PARTNER- LEADING NATIONAL LAW FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly