Professional Indemnity Paralegal
Excellent opportunity for an experienced paralegal / legal assistant to join a leading international law firm in their central Bristol office.
The firm has offices in London, Bristol, Singapore and Hong-Kong and has a phenomenal reputation in the field of Professional Indemnity.
Working as a Paralegal Claims Handler you will handle professional indemnity schemes on behalf of leading insurers, acting under delegated authority levels.
Day to day work duties are likely to include:
- Management of a caseload of professional indemnity claims handling matters
- Accurately inputting and updating MI
- Mentoring of junior members of staff, including Legal Apprentices and/or Administration Assistants
- Attending review meetings, with insurers, brokers and larger insured clients
- Assisting the Legal Apprentices and/or Administration Assistants with certain administrative functions when required, including setting up new matters and dealing with invoices.
To apply for this role you should be a law graduate with some experience managing a caseload. All training and support on professional indemnity matters will be provided but you should have knowledge of civil litigation. The firm is also recruiting for a senior claims handler who must have prior professional indemnity experience.
In return the firm is offering an excellent salary of £18,000 - £22,000 (up to £28,000 for the more senior role) coupled with a market leading benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Professional Indemnity Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly