INTERIM PROPERTY LITIGATOR
A highly regarded top tier firm is looking to recruit an experienced interim property litigator to supplement their existing team in Birmingham. The role is expected to run for at least 6 months, maybe longer.
It is essential that you have a minimum of 4 years' PQE and a solid track record in managing a range of property litigation matters and the role includes the following:
- Advising a mixed client base on commercial landlord and tenant, property contracts, property insolvency, residential landlord and tenant including enfranchisement, rights of way, adverse possession, restrictive covenants and dilapidations;
- Providing advice on property litigation matters both in writing and by telephone;
- Negotiate settlements with opposing parties and advising clients on this subject.
- Drafting court proceedings, witness statements and affidavits.
- Disclosure and preparing trial bundles.
- Progressing and managing cases that proceed to trial by complying with Court directions such as disclosure and instructing counsel.
This is a fantastic longer term temporary role with a well regarded firm and excellent rates are on offer.
Please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham to discuss this role in more detail.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.