Associate - Commercial IP
Globally recognised, the full-service commercial firm has a client base that includes some of the world's leading companies is known for the representation of clients with significant IP and technology assets, such as clients in the life sciences and technology, media and telecoms (TMT) sectors.
- Reporting to the markets leading intellectual property partner group, the firm are looking to appoint an Associate with a strong commercial IP (transactional) background
- He or she will have access to first class clients with the opportunity to build their own career path
- Work within the IP space is international in nature and of very high quality, giving Associates access to world class clients and matters
- Due to the firm's client range and sector expertise, most Partners and Associates are trained and qualified from within or have joined from the magic circle, US or leading international firms
- Significant focus on deals where IP is at the heart of the transaction, acting for clients whose businesses centre on technology, brands or media
- No target hours
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.