You will join an immensely well-respected, Legal 500 recognised family team that has ambitious and exciting expansion plans. You will be part of a large family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with a senior solicitor, assisting them in running their caseload and, ultimately, continuing to learn from an expert in their field. Progression isn’t a given, but for the right person, this opportunity could ultimately lead to a training contract further down the line.
Family Paralegal – Manchester
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
Salary: Negotiable / Commensurate with experience
Ideal candidate criteria:
- You will be an LLB Graduate, or have completed the GDL
- Preferable, but not essential, that you will have also completed LPC
- Some hands on experience of working within a law firm
- Exposure to family law, whether during studies or in a practical setting, high advantageous
- Realistically you will need to have a 2.1, or failing that your A Levels ought to be strong (BBB or better)
- Genuine commitment to working within family law
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Down-to-earth personality
The next step:
To register your interest in this Family Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit