Our client (a world leading sporting brand) is recruiting for a Trademark Paralegal.
Salary £30,000 - £40,000.
Duties will include:
- Responding to customs notifications
- Producing and maintaining customs brochure
- Maintaining and reviewing anti-piracy brand monitoring database
- Responding to and logging queries
- Maintaining the enforcement database and diary
- Maintaining and summarising a log of licences
- Auditing existing files
- Assisting other members of the team as and when required in related IP matters
- Experience in-house or at a major law firm with expertise in international trademark practice
- Excellent experience of using Microsoft software, databases and preferably IP databases
- Degree qualified
- Excellent communication, planning, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong team player with impeccable integrity, the ability to work confidentially and well under pressure
- Efficient, confident, pro-active, attentive to detail, reliable, punctual, professional and a willingness to learn.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.