Patent Formalities Assistant
We are recruiting for a Patent Formalities Assistant on a permanent basis for a top tier UK law firm. As this is a new practice within the firm, the role will be working closely with partners, having input into building a Formalities process and team.
The successful candidate will have ideally have passed the CIPA qualification. As you will be responsible for managing a later number of deadlines, you should be accustomed to working to tight timescales. An ability to take an initiative and manage multiple workloads is essential.
An example of the duties you will undertake in this role are
- Preparing EPOline instructions
- Monitoring of 71(3) communications
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Monitoring deadlines and inputting onto the system
- Liaising with fee earners, agents and clients
- Other ad-hoc duties
Experience in patent formalities is essential.
Please contact Jago Verna on 02071877440 or email@example.com
Apply for Patent Formalities Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Legal Support £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance Legal Support £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Legal Support £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Legal Support £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)