Private Client Senior Associate / Partner - Milton Keynes
My client is a leading regional firm that is looking to expand their Milton Keynes offering.
They are looking for a Senior Associate / Partner level candidate to develop their private client offering and take it forward in line with the rest of the business
Your key duties will involve:
- developing the Private Client team in Milton Keynes through active networking internally and externally
- drafting and advising on trusts, whether created by will or by lifetime gift, including reviewing existing trusts and will statutes
- administering complex estates and trusts - completing IHT 100 and 400 forms competently and confidently
- liaising with investment managers and brokers
- attending and running client meetings
- providing advice to clients on estates and capital taxes
- producing accounts for trusts, including trustee's minutes and executors meeting minutes
- drafting and filing income tax returns
You will have at least 5 years PQE and be looking to get involved in business development. A following is not required but would be an advantage.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Private Client Senior Associate / Partner - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly