Private Client Paralegal - Fixed Term Contract - Lymington
Exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to again experience with a leading UK firm.
Our client is looking for a paralegal to join their Private Client team in Lymington. The firm have built a widespread reputation for delivering consistently excellent work. The role will involve providing support to Fee Earners to enable them to provide a seamless legal service to clients. The successful candidate will be the first line of enquiry for new and existing clients and will be able to confidently explain the firm's services. Duties will include: report writing, managing diaries, arranging meetings and drafting documentation as required.
- Previous administration experience gained within a legal environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documentation and legal practices
- High level of IT skills in Case Management Systems, Microsoft Office suite and Accounts packages
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.