ENVIROMENTAL ASSOCIATE NQ-3YRS- LEADING US FIRM
This Leading US firm are currently looking for a Environmental associate with NQ-3PQE to help build up their team in London.
They handle some of the world's largest and most sophisticated matters requiring the resolution of complex environmental issues. As environmental risks and regulations become increasingly global, their integrated practices around the world are a strategic asset for their clients. They are well-equipped to assemble international teams of experienced environmental lawyers on matters anywhere in the world, whether handling cross-border transactions with assets in several jurisdictions or advising global clients on the environmental regulations relevant to their operations. Their team handles a complete range environmental issues arising in transactions around the globe.
Clients value their understanding of regulatory standards and the ever-changing landscape, making the Firm a market leader in environmental law. They offer well-grounded legal advice and counsel in connection with compliance issues, corporate and financial transactions concerning environmental requirements and potential environmental damages.
They cover all aspects of environmental law, including:
- Environmental due diligence and transactional advice
- Environmental compliance and regulatory advice
- European Union (EU) environmental legislation and the legislative process
- Climate change, renewable energy and clean technology
- Environmental advice on infrastructure and project development and finance
- International trade and the environment
For further information, please contact Marc Needoff at email@example.com.