Leading design and build contractor that undertakes both commercial development and large construction projects in both the public and private sectors. The UK Legal Team advise on all matters relating to development and construction, ranging from mixed-use developments, town centre regeneration projects, building contracts for housing. The Deputy Legal Manager will be accountable for legal aspects of proposed contracts up to financial close.
The Deputy Legal Manager will be responsible for a number different areas including:
General Legal Advisory
- To advise on legal aspects of proposed development agreements/ancillary documents at bid stage and to provide inputs into legal sections of bid submission documents.
- To provide assistance to the Operation team on ongoing matters including retail lettings
- To negotiate and agree legal and commercial issues, terms and conditions including the drafting of bespoke clauses, in conjunction with the commercial team
- To advise on proposed letters of intent/ pre-construction agreements and similar
- To provide legal guidance on existing contracts as and when required
- To provide solutions to contractual problems
- To instruct and liaise with external legal advisors and experts.
- To liaise with the relevant parent companies within the group regarding the wording and approval of parent company guarantees to secure UK construction / development obligations
- To liaise with insurance brokers on specific insurance related queries as and when required
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Construction/Development 5+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly