4+ Commercial - Wiltshire 9-12 Month Contract
Leading renewable energy business that operates across several renewables sectors now seeks a an additional commercial lawyer due to continued expansion. No prior experience in renewables is required - just solid in-house experience of drafting and negotiating contracts as an in-house lawyer. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will operate within the high-performing legal affairs team, assisting with the provision of day-to-day legal support and advice across the company's businesses, ensuring close engagement with key business stakeholders, alignment of objectives and priorities and demonstrating a clear focus on delivering value whilst managing risk.
About the Role:
To assist with the provision of day-to-day legal support across the company's businesses, drawing on other expertise across the legal affairs team and external advisors as necessary. Working collaboratively with other key functions (e.g. compliance, regulatory, company secretarial) and experts in the wider business to deliver high quality, high impact, practical and pragmatic support to enable the business to meet its objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide support for a wide range of corporate, commercial and regulatory legal matters arising across the company's businesses.
- To advise on and assist in the management of processes to obtain approvals from senior managers where required.
- To ensure operational, legal and regulatory risks are managed and escalated as appropriate.
- To ensure information systems are operated to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- To embody the company's values and support the embedding of the company's values across the business.
- To assist in designing, implementing and securing adherence to competence and training procedures across the business
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for 4+ Commercial - Wiltshire 9-12 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly