Media Litigation PSL
This sought after firm can offer a rare opportunity to work as a media litigation professional support lawyer (PSL). Significant experience of both data protection and media litigation (defamation, privacy etc) is required. To suit a candidate with an aptitude and passion for process improvement.
Working closely with other litigation PSLs in the firm, this exciting new role encompasses the duties of a traditional PSL (standard forms, training, know-how etc) with an opportunity to work with the team to improve efficiencies and manage risk.
You may already be a PSL or a fee earner looking to move in to a PSL role. Most importantly you will have a minimum of 6 years' experience in data protection and media litigation and solid experience in general commercial litigation. In addition to your strong technical skills, this role requires good interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and the gravitas to gain confidence and effect change.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Intellectual Property jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Data Protection jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Media/Entertainment/Sport jobs in London (Central)