Broad ranging commercial contracts role with a strong IT element that offers direct contact with the business at this leading financial services company. Reporting to the Head of Legal, your responsibilities will include:
- Draft, amend, review and negotiate legal contracts including IT Contracts, other Supplier Contracts and Distribution Contracts.
- Draft and negotiate bespoke documentation where required for new projects and initiatives.
- Amend and review documentation when required by legislative or regulatory changes.
- Provide legal advice to the company in an insurance context.
- Provide legal advice on specific or strategic projects.
- Deal with routine legal enquiries raised.
- Responding to queries from Head Office
- Assist with legal claims brought by/against any group company.
- Participate in departmental "Legal and Regulatory Developments" meetings and assist in ensuring we comply with all relevant developments.
- Use the most appropriate means of communication.
- Explain complex and/or technical information clearly and accurately.
- To provide legal support in relation to matters of financial services regulation. In conjunction with the Compliance department to advise on regulatory matters, in an insurance context. This will include advising on consultations, policy statements and guidance.
This role offers excellent career development and will allow you to undertake a broad ranging role. Currently working in private practice or in-house, you will have solid experience of drafting commercial contracts and preferably some experience of IT contracts.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.