Civil Litigation Paralegal
A enthusiastic and experienced Paralegal is required to assist with civil litigation cases in a small but busy regional law firm.
Experience of Court applications and consent orders and knowledge of CPR essential combined with the ability to use your own initiative.
You must be IT literate, attention to detail is essential and proven track record of work within a litigation environment is essential. You should be educated to under graduate and/or post graduate legal qualifications e.g: LLB, Legal Practice Course. This is a great opportunity for the right person to create a role in an expanding firm.
If you enjoy being busy and thrive on delivering a good service to your clients this is the role for you.
- Dealing with all aspects of a litigation focused process to set aside a CCJ on behalf of clients
- Ensuring your caseload is managed effectively and in line with Court processes and internal expectations and manage client expectations accordingly
- Handling inbound calls and assist clients effectively and efficiently
- Recording all client and third party contact accurately and update the client and file.
- Answering client queries and providing updates and advice in a professional manner via email or telephone
- Compiling witness statements or completion of Court documentation as required
- Civil Litigation: 1 year minimum.
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.