IP (Trade Mark) Paralegal - Elite City Firm - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IP Paralegal, with a focus on Trade Marks to join this well-respected City firm.
You will be working with Partners and Associates in a wide range of tasks and duties and as a paralegal within this practice group you will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and filing of trade mark and design applications and oppositions. You will also be preparing cost estimates, conducting trade mark and design searches, and preparing reports and first drafts of specifications.
- Solid relevant experience is essential, however your academics must be exemplary.
- Excellent written communications skills
- Analytical, organised and able to work independently and exercise initiative
- Excellent IT Skills including excel, word
- Excellent research skills
- Able to work as part of a dynamic team
- Stellar academic record
- Language skills are advantageous, but not essential.
You will enjoy a friendly working environment that actively encourages entrepreneurial thinking and teamwork. The firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary package and every opportunity for personal and career development with the firm.
This is a spectacular opportunity to join an established and accomplished city practice.
Please contact Jeremy Stamps in our London office if you are interested in a move. Jeremy.email@example.com
Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.