Commercial Contracts Paralegal - Bristol
Excellent opportunity for a Contracts Specialist to join a leading outsourcing business.
Our client currently have a need for a Contracts Specialist to join their Bristol office. They are a leading outsourcing business and have a fantastic client base.
The role will involve being responsible for preparing and negotiating NRLs while ensuring compliance with applicable policies. Duties will include:
- Reviewing and drafting documents according to the applicable policies and strategies of the client
- Answering tasks related inquiries
- Reviewing, researching and drafting NRLs
- Interpreting and ensuring compliance with applicable risk management policies
- Monitoring, reviewing and managing the status of certain agreement types, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 6 months' contract drafting or review experience. You must also have a law degree. Working hours will be 10:30am- 7pm. Salary will depend on experience but can go up to £25,000.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to develop your legal career. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.