Senior Litigation Associate
A West End law firm is seeking to recruit a senior level Solicitor with a background in commercial litigation to join a leading dispute resolution team.
You will have:
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to deliver prompt and commercially astute advice
- Strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a key role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with our clients
- Team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships
- Enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - presenting at industry related programs and managing strategic relationships and networks
- First rate experience in drafting documents (including writs, statement of claims, default judgements, defences, witness statements, affidavits, complaints, agreements etc).
You will have recognised litigation experience gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed and dynamic team.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.