Locum Commercial Lawyer (Technology & Data)
Our client a UK top100 commercial law firm require a Commercial Lawyer (Technology/Data) to assist them on an immediate interim role. This role will likely last around 1 month but could have the scope to be extended.
You would be joining the Commercial team, which deals with the full range of non-contentious commercial, technology, outsourcing, e-commerce, privacy, data, consumer, IP, marketing and media law. Your primary focus would be commercial and technology transactional work and ideally also on data privacy and consumer law.
The successful individual will ideally be 2-6 years' PQE with strong technical legal skills, excellent drafting skills and extensive experience of non-contentious commercial contracts, outsourcing, technology and e-commerce projects. You should have previous experience from working in a medium or large private practice law firm or a niche commercial/technology/data practice.
The role will include Drafting, negotiating and advising on a range of commercial contracts, including:
- services agreements
- distribution/agency agreements;
- franchise/sponsorship agreements;
- media buying and publishing agreements;
- outsourcing agreements;
- R&D agreements;
- software development, licensing and escrow agreements;
- SaaS and other cloud based agreements;
- website and app development, back-end services, hosting and support agreements;
- website/app terms and conditions including privacy policies;
- general e-commerce agreements;
Pay rate subject to experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered for this role please send your CV for further information.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.