Corporate Senior Associate / Legal Director
Due to continued growth and success within their market leading Corporate practice, I am working with a top rated international law firm who are looking for M&A and Private Equity focused senior associate to join the team in London advising on mainstream corporate work for FTSE 100/250, Fortune 500 companies and private equity clients. Working closely with London-based partners.
This firm's clients have access to in-depth expertise in key global sectors along with a top-tier suite of legal services. With more than 1,000 legal professionals across offices in multiple cities worldwide and specialised expertise in countries around the globe.
The team has extensive experience across the full spectrum of corporate advice including equity capital markets on AIM and the Full List, investment funds, private equity and both public and private mergers and acquisitions.
This transactional expertise is combined with sector knowledge including energy and natural resources, financial institutions, advanced engineering, health and life sciences, technology, infrastructure, government, insurance and funds.
Working in the Corporate Group, which comprises over 70 fee earning staff across the firm, advising on a broad range of work for major corporate and private equity clients including:
- National and international acquisitions and disposals - assets and shares
- Transaction negotiation/strategy
- Public markets transactions and IPOs/secondary fund raising
- Auction sales
- Due diligence
- Group reorganisations
- Pre-sale planning and preparation
- Project management
- Joint venture, investment, and shareholder agreements
- Transaction Structuring
You will possess a proven, demonstrable, track record of advising on corporate transactions and general corporate governance issues
- Proven experience of running transactions without partner level support
- Experience of advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Experience of fundraising and investment structures, including FSMA aspects
- Experience of private equity work would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience of establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships, preferably with client secondment experience
- Experience of providing assistance to less experienced team members and assisting with training initiatives
- Experience of getting involved or taking responsibility for marketing initiatives including delivering training and briefing notes
If you would like to learn more please do not hesitate to get in contact.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR