Contentious Probate Fee-Earner
CONTENTIOUS PROBATE FEE-EARNER
UP TO £45,000 PLUS BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor or Legal Executive specialising in Contentious Probate Law, to join my clients Dispute Resolution Team
The role involves:-
• Undertaking work at the request of your Head of Department
• Managing your own caseload and taking the lead on Client matters
• Networking with other professionals and contacts, both individually and as part of a Team
The Team has a strong reputation for all types of commercial and litigation matters, including Contentious Wills, Trusts and Probate work, acting for both local and regional Clients.
The Dispute Resolution Team currently consists of 2 Partners, 3 Associate Lawyers, 1 Lawyer, 2 CILEx, 3 Case Workers, and 3 Assistants, covering Company/Commercial, Litigation, Family, Personal Injury, and Contentious Trusts and Probate
The Contentious Trusts and Probate work within the Firm is currently undertaken by a Partner and Head of the Dispute Resolution Team. This is a growing area, and recent Contentious Trusts and Probate cases have included:-
• Claims for Provision under the Inheritance Act • Challenges to Will validity; both Defendant and Claimant • Removal of Trustees and Executors
My clients ideal candidate will have:-
· A strong level of knowledge and background in Contentious Trust and Probate work
· Able to manage their own caseload with minimal supervision
· Be able to prioritise workloads whilst remaining resilient under pressure and competing demands.
· Give Client care and relationship building a high priority
· Be self-motivated and capable of working to deadlines
· Be a Team player whilst also able to work alone
· Enjoy building relationships across the wider Firm
· Possess strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to help grow the Team
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.