Up to 4PQE +
UP TO £45,000
The Role is for a Solicitor, either newly qualified or up to 4 Years PQE, with an understanding of Company and Commercial Law.
The role involves:
· Managing own caseload
· Assisting Lawyers with their caseload
· Networking with other professionals and contacts, both individually and as part of a Team
Due to the continued growth of my clients Commercial Team, they now have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join their existing team.
The Team currently consists of 1 Partner, 1 Associate Solicitor, 1 Trainee Solicitor, 1 Trainee Legal Executive, with Support Staff
The Team deals with a wide range of commercial transactions, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Share Buy-Backs, Business Sale and Purchases, Corporate Finance and Corporate Restructuring. In addition, the Team also deals with non-transactional matters, including Company Formation, Shareholder and Partnership Agreements, Trading and Funding Agreements and general business advice. Clients include several local Hospices, a large supported housing company in the South East, one of the UK’s largest suppliers of hot tubs and pools, and a large pub and leisure chain
The ideal Candidate will have:
· Some knowledge and competence across Company and Commercial Law disciplines
· A genuine desire to learn and develop with an experienced Team and work in a supportive environment
· An ambition to network with other professionals and contacts, individually and as part of a Team
· The ideal candidate will be looking for a role which will allow them to progress, manage their own caseload, whilst working alongside other members of the Team in the most efficient and Client focused manner
· Be able to prioritise workloads
· Be able to maintain attention to detail at all times even when under pressure
· Enjoy a diverse and varied workload
· Give Client Care and relationship building a high priority
· Be self-motivated and capable of working to deadlines
· Be a Team player whilst being able to work alone
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.